Monday, June 25, 2012

Don't Hold Your Breath

I was putting Virginia in the car after a nice morning at the park. I said, "We are having peanut butter and jelly, and carrots for lunch. What is Horatio having?"

She said, "Booby milk!"

As I kept adjusting car seats I mumbled, mostly to myself, "Maybe he'll sleep while we're eating. That would be nice."

Virginia exclaimed, "Then, when he wakes up, he'll see boobies!"

But, she didn't stop there: "After lunch, I'll go to sleep, and when I wake up, I'll see my boobies!"

All I could think was that, one day she will be hoping that her boobies will grow in over night. But judging by the genetic material she has to work with, they won't grow much.

Sorry sweetie! But the good news is, babies don't care how big your boobies are, as long as they have milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment