I was helping Virginia use a public toilet and she said, "This is a hold potty."
Me: "What?"
Virginia: "You need to hold on to me."
Very true. It was a tall toilet and much bigger than her toddler bottom. Then she started peeing. At home I give her high fives when she pees. This time she looked at me and said, "We can do fives after I'm done." She didn't want me to let go!
On our recent trip to Florida we discovered that I can actually fit in the back seat between the car seats. (A tight squeeze, requiring John to pop Horatio's seat into the stand after I'm in place.) While I was riding in the back between my babes, Virginia started putting her foot on my arm. She was wearing particularly heavy shoes so I told her, "If you put your foot on me again, I'm taking your shoe, Wild Child."
She said, "You are a Takin' Child."
Me: "What?"
Virginia: "You are a Takin' Child because you are takin' things!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment