I don't really know what to say about moving to North Carolina. So, here are some pictures.
Graffiti seen along a walking/biking trail that leads from near our house to some shops and restaurants. Maybe I can use it in my dissertation. I expect to be referencing McLuhan.
The breakfast table. Notice the kids drinking tea out of tiny mugs.
My school!
I have claimed some desk space in the dungeon. It is where I spend pretty much all of the time I'm not in class.
Train tracks near the house. We hear the train sometimes and have seen it parked down this way.
Our front door.
There are edible things growing in the back yard!
Look for the tiny green tomato.
Neighbor/stray cat leaves paw prints on my car. :3
I finally gave in to the kids sleeping in my bed last night. John has been back in Georgia for a couple days and they were scared/not sleepy/missing Daddy.







No comments:
Post a Comment