John, Virginia, and I went to the Museum of Life and Science when it opened at noon.
What a great place! There were drums and chimes Virginia enjoyed hitting with sticks. Then we went to the butterfly house. Virginia had a great view from my back! After that we walked over to see the bears, lemurs, and wolves. We took a short break for a snack, then went inside to see the space exhibit (I insisted). We were there about 4 hours and didn't see everything. Maybe John and Virginia will go back on their own this week.
In the evening I had the first session of my class: introductions and discussions about the opening sequence of Spike Lee's "When the Levees Broke."
I told Virginia to take John out for father's day, so they went to a pub where Virginia sat in a "dusty" high chair (been a while since it was used). She charmed everyone there including the bikers.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment