Friday, June 24, 2011

The Rest of the Week

So I didn't quite blog every day like I started out. It's been a busy week. In class we have had lots of guest speakers on different types of documentary: photography, video, audio, writing, etc. We have had some class discussions, and we have watched some documentaries.

I fell behind on blogging because my evenings have been full. Tuesday we had a class get-together on the porch, which John and Virginia came to. She had fun playing with my professor's kids (ages 5 and 3). They ran around together and held hands. So sweet!

I had an extra class meeting on Wednesday and Thursday evenings for documentary viewings.

Last night Virginia really seemed to miss me. :( We had gotten her to sleep on a blanket on the floor for a few nights (didn't take the pack and play to save trunk space) but I let her back in the bed last night. If I can't see her during the day, the least I can do is cuddle with her at night! She was her usual bright-eyed and bushy-tailed self this morning, so I think she appreciated it.

Today is my last day of class and we are preparing to do 5 minute presentations on our documentary ideas this afternoon. I am talking for my entire presentation - no power point or pictures or audio I have previously collected (some people have projects in progress).

I found a quiet place outside to talk to myself and my first run-through was 10 minutes. Yikes! I did some cutting and I think I'm good.

John and Virginia have spent the week going to the park, the museum, and the gardens. He has some good pictures on his facebook - especially of Virginia and the duckies.




I am so fortunate these two agreed to follow me up here and continue to support my interests!

No comments:

Post a Comment