I'm home with a sick (well, sick enough that he can't go to day care) Horatio, so let's talk about the newest ridiculous nickname I have for him.
When Virginia was itty bitty and she liked to knock things down I sometimes called her "Babezilla," as seen in this video:
Horatio loves knocking things down even more than Virginia did, but he isn't exactly a Babezilla.
This summer Virginia became obsessed with the Brobdingnagian Bards, specifically "The Leprechaun" song. We listened to most of the album on the way to swim lessons in the mornings, so I got to know all the songs really well. They have a live version of "If I Had a Million Ducats" in which someone shouts out "Godzilla" and when they use it in the song they add, "...and Godzuki."
John explained about Godzuki being this cute miniature version of Godzilla. And since Virginia is still Babezilla sometimes, Babezuki is the perfect identity for Horatio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment