Monday, February 28, 2011

Perspective

You know that waxy clump that forms on the end of a lotion pump between uses?

It used to really annoy me. I mean, I just want to use some lotion, but before it comes out I have this blob that I have to do something with. Wipe it off on some toilet paper, flick it in the trash? Such a hassel!

But then one day I realized...that is just concentrated lotion. Instead of resenting it and discarding it I've started rubbing it into the driest parts of my hands. It sort of has a place of honor.

You know, if cozying up to my cracked knuckles is honorable.



Something that used to make my life worse now makes my life better!

If I could turn around my perspective on some of life's other nuisances I would be the happiest person ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment