Virginia loves shoes.
When I am dressing her in the morning, she points over to the dresser (where her shoes sit) and says "Shoes!"
When my shoes or John's shoes are sitting around the house she tries to put them on.
When I pick her up from day care she crawls over to me and tries to take my shoes off my feet for me. She always takes her shoes off at day care.
When I am putting my clothes away and have Virginia in the bedroom with me she plays with the shoes hanging in pockets from the closet door.
Then, a couple of days ago, I took a pair of my shoes out of the bedroom and set them in the living room in anticipation of wearing them. I went in the kitchen to get something and I could kind of see Virginia over the bar. She crawled from the living room into the bedroom. I walked around the bar and followed her in the bedroom to find that she had taken one of my shoes with her! I guess she was trying to put it away.
Virginia loves shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment