Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Easter hasn't always been the best holiday for me. Amanda and I learned that our parents were getting divorced on Easter, so for years the holiday had that unfortunate connection for us. (Not trying to make you feel guilty, parents. There is never a good time for some things.)

This Easter certainly had the potential to also be pretty crappy since I had surgery on Friday and have spent the holiday recovering. But, Virginia is an Easter-saver. In fact, she has been turning around Easter since before she was born.

As we were driving to Dacula yesterday I reminded John of how we were driving on a deserted one lane road two years ago on Easter. We were on our way to see one of the many castles we visited in Wales. The road was deserted because it was Easter morning. And thank goodness! because there wasn't enough room on the road for more cars. That was also the day I told my mom she was going to be a grandmother.

This Easter Virginia brightened everyone's weekend by being amazingly cute.






I love this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment