Then John and I moved home and I was still worried. More worried, even. I added some verses.
Well, as the song promised, I wasn't worried long. At least as far as the job search was concerned. I have recently started my new job as a private school librarian. The students came back to school this week and I taught my first classes.
As my job search went on and on I began to think I would have to settle for a job that wasn't an ideal fit. Instead I found a job that is better than I could have hoped. I am truly loving it!
Will I really stop worrying?
There is always something to worry about, and to quote my dear friend Jeff, "Telling me not to worry is like telling me not to breathe. Eventually I'll pass out and do it anyway."
No comments:
Post a Comment