Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Feet


Even before Virginia was born she had very busy feet. They would poke out of the left side of my abdomen as she stretched and exercised.

As a newborn Virginia kicked anything her feet came into contact with, me, the chair I was nursing her in, the wall, etc. As an almost 8-month-old, she still does this. It just makes life a little more interesting since she is now a lot longer. (How do I hold her in the rocking chair so I can nurse her to sleep without her feet touching anything?)

And now her feet have boldly gone where neither of her feet had gone before: into her mouth. (This moment is brought to you by gDiapers which seem to restrict her leg movements less than her usual cloth diapers.)

So far future job prospects are soccer player or contortionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment