A week or two later I was driving home in the dark and talking to John on the phone. It was windy and leaves were flying around. I told John I was gong to get off the phone with him because the last time there were leaves flying around a bat flew into my..."HOLY CRAP!" That's right. A bat hit my car AGAIN. This time it bounced off the side.
Fast forward to the present day.
When I get Virginia ready for a bath I strip her down, let her stand in the bathroom naked - holding onto the side of the tub, then fill her little ducky tub with water. Two baths ago, while Virginia was standing in the bathroom, she peed all over her legs, feet, and the bathroom floor.
Before her last bath time, when I took off Virginia's diaper, I noticed that it was dry. I said, "You're not going to pee on the floor again, are you?" Then I let her stand in the bathroom naked while I filled her tub.
She peed on the floor again. This time she danced around in it, or just tried to get it off her feet (picture a cat walking in snow).
So I am left wondering, am I clairvoyant or just bad at learning from my past experiences?

No comments:
Post a Comment