Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mama Makes It Better

On Friday morning, Virginia had a doctor's appointment, so John stayed home with her while I went to work. John and Virginia walked down to the car to see me off.

As I was getting ready to pull out of the parking space I saw movement by the stairs. It was John and Virginia walking back over to me. I rolled down the window and heard Virginia crying. John said they had tripped on the stairs. I held Virginia and nursed her until she calmed down.

I called John later to see how they were doing. He said he was glad they had caught me because I didn't just make Virginia feel better, I made him feel better, too.

I've been complaining about nursing a little bit recently, but Friday was a day I was so glad to be nursing Virginia. I'm glad I could make everyone feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment