Something in our apartment stinks. One of the cats has not adjusted to the move well and has peed on the carpet on occasion. Usually it is not that noticeable, but when I walked in the front door the other day the smell was overwhelming. I have been treating the carpet heavily, looking for undiscovered stains with a black light, and pondering ways to prevent the cat from peeing on the carpet while enticing her to pee in a litter box. Nevertheless, there is still a smell. I am forced to consider other possible sources of the smell, like, could a food item have rolled under a cabinet somewhere and rotted? Could there be a dead animal in the walls? Or has the cat really suddenly developed stinkier pee?
Smell 2:
Virginia has been having some ass-plosions. Yesterday we returned home from an outing and I was convinced I had stepped in dog poo. Not only was the smell actually coming from my darling, innocent-looking baby, but the offending poop was leaking out the back of her diaper. She had several more poops of this stench (with differing levels of containment failure) throughout the day and totalled about four outfits. I have heard teething can cause diarrhea (though I'm not sure why that should be the case) and she is definitely teething. Other possible causes of her intestinal problems include the large number of yogurt puffs John and I have let her eat recently, or another stomach virus (please no). I will say she seems to have no other ailments and is generally happy whether she stinks or not.
In more fragrant news, John has new Old Spice body wash, so he smells like a monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment