In honor of my father-in-law I am sharing my favorite pun and some science jokes (he was a physicist). Please add your jokes in the comments.
This guy entered ten puns in a pun competition thinking that at least one of them would win. But, no-pun-in-ten-did.
One atom said to another, "Oh no! I think I've lost an electron!"
The other atom said, "Are you sure?"
The first atom said, "Yeah, I'm positive."
Heisenberg got pulled over by a police officer. The officer asked him, "Do you know how fast you were going?"
"No," Answered Heisenberg. "But I know where I am."
That's all for now. Please tell me your jokes!
a guy in town for a convention walked up to the hotel clerk and said, "Remember me? I checked in earlier?" The clerk looked at him and said, "I don't remember your name, but the fez is familiar!"
ReplyDelete