We had stopped at a rest stop and John had gotten a couple of candy bars. As he was getting into the car a Twix fell out of his hand and got lost under the car seat. He roared and pawed at the seat until he finally retrieved the Twix.
I sat in stunned silence and once he finally calmed down, all I could do was laugh. John looked at me and said "What?" I said, "You were like a bear. 'Rawr, I lost my Twix bar!!!'"
Then John started laughing, too. Since then, if John gets upset over something kind of silly, we say he has turned into the "Twix Bear."
Yesterday Virginia was trying to climb up John and got kind of frustrated (she isn't as mobile as she wants to be). John said he thinks its funny how she can get mad so easily about silly things. I said, "Oh, like the Twix Bear?"
Virginia must be a Twix Bear Cub.
No comments:
Post a Comment