Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Wishes for Virginia

I saw another blog a few weeks ago in which a mother mentioned creating a list of her wishes for her daughter before she was born. This was meant to help the blogger know what kind of parent to be. I didn't do this with Virginia, but I see no reason not to start now. In fact, I'll probably come up with more as I go along. All will be tagged with "wishes."

I wish for Virginia:
  • to have a healthy body image
  • to be strong an independent
  • to have faith that her parents will catch her if she falls
  • to think for herself
  • to believe she can do anything
  • to be willing to try new things
  • to value hard work
  • to be compassionate to all creatures great and small
  • to believe in the "impossible"

No comments:

Post a Comment