In other news, I got the call on Monday that I have been chosen as the new librarian for a really awesome private school. I am very excited that I will once again be employed doing something I love. This will also be a great thing for our family as we can move into our own home and the pressure is off John to be the sole breadwinner. Things are shaping up!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Happenings
We have had a busy week. Virginia met her cousins for the first time. Katy, Darsie, and Liam all got to hold her at least once. Molly shared her play mat with Virginia and the babies tasted each other's hands to see if they were just as good as their own. Virginia took some awesome afternoon naps while watching movies. I'll have to see if I can replicate this without having to watch a movie every day. Mary took lots of pictures, so perhaps I'll steal some in coming days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment