Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Caught Being Happy

The move is still underway, but of course we have other things going on as well.

On Monday we had to take the new car in for maintenance. While it was in the shop John, Virginia, and I walked to the mall.

I was pushing Virginia in the stroller and walking a little behind John. He cut over in front of me and I almost ran into him. I joked that he should use turn signals. John did a bike signal for "right" and turned right. Then he signaled for "left" and turned left. Then I almost ran into him when he did the "stop" signal and stopped. Fortunately I stopped at the last second.

A woman passed us in the mall and saw us goofing around and giggling. She commented, "You look like a happy couple." Normally I find being noticed to be a little embarrassing, but I realized that because she noticed us, I noticed us, too. In the midst of our moving stress, we are happy, and having a great time!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that. You always seem happy and full of life when we see you, so we're glad you noticed it too!

    ReplyDelete